We are always looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals to join our team.
- Greeting customers
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system
- Providing attentive service to diners
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management if and when necessary
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station and in the dining area
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty by delivering food in a timely manner
- Ensure orders are delivered accurately and in good condition
- Communicate any issues or delays that arise and resolve problems efficiently
- Represent the company with excellence and professionalism by driving safely, exercising good judgment, and treating customers with respect
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Familiarity with the local area, including streets, highways, and buildings
Two Cousins Pizzeria provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants regardless of an application’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Join Our Team
Please submit the contact form below to request a gift card. Please note we usually respond to contact form submissions in 1-2 business days. If your matter is more urgent, we recommend you call us at 302-234-3455.
An asterisk (*) in the below form indicates a required field.